There may be a few reasons as to why there is no sound output from one speakers. Begin with the checklist below:
- Verify that your balance control on your receiver/preamp is set to 0 or Center
- Verify that the specific channel has not been disabled or turned off on your receiver/preamp
- Lastly re-check all connections making sure that there aren’t any shorts in the speaker wires or any connection errors with RCA/XLR cables.
If one of these doesn’t remedy the problem, or you are not sure how to proceed, please contact the local dealer or Paradigm Customer Support team and we will be happy to help.
- Visit our website at: paradigm.com/support
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org