There may be a few reasons as to why there is a lack of bass or non-centralized imaging. Begin with the checklist below:
- One or more speakers may be connected out of phase (their polarity is reversed)
- Re-check to ensure that each speaker’s cable is connected with correct polarity:
red (+) to red (+) and black (-) to black (-)
- Re-check to ensure that each channels RCA/XLR cable is connected with correct polarity from the receiver/preamp to the amplifier
If one of these doesn’t remedy the problem, or you are not sure how to proceed, please contact the local dealer or Paradigm Customer Support team and we will be happy to help.
- Visit our website at: paradigm.com/support
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org