Creating a Stereo Pair
- Once you have two PW devices added into your system you can create a stereo pair, so that one unit will play the left channel, and the other the right.
- If you are not in the speaker selection tab select the DTS icon in the bottom right corner.
- You will now see you available zones. In the top left hand corner of your screen you will be able to select the options tab (gear icon).
- Under this tab you will see an option called Setup Stereo Pair.
- You will now be prompted to select which PW will be the left and right channels. You can play a tone to identify each unit by selecting the speaker icon on the right side.
- After you select the left and the right you will be prompted to name the pair. Press enter and the pair will now appear as a single zone.
Removing a Stereo Pair
- In the PlayFi app select the menu button in the top left hand corner and select stereo pair
- Select the pair you want to remove
- Select `Remove Stereo Pair`