Things to attempt when specifically using the Play-Fi app for Windows PC; be sure to check the Wi-Fi light section specific to you before investigating the following:
- Change your network type from “Public” to “Home” or “Work”
- Enable Network Sharing
- Run the app in Administrator mode
- Ensure DTS Play-Fi is allowed in your Firewall
- Disable any third-party security blocks against DTS Play-Fi
- Open your router ports to allow Play-Fi traffic through
Once you have the PlayFi app open, select the zone you would like to stream to. The audio content from your PC will now be routed through your selected zone(s).