How do I connect additional speakers?
Modified on: Wed, 17 Oct, 2018 at 4:08 PM
- To add additional Play-Fi devices simply exit the DTS app by double clicking your home button and swiping upward on the app screen.
- Connect your new Play-Fi device to an ac outlet.
- Follow the iOS Setup Steps using Airplay.
- Open the PlayFi app
- In the home screen select “Settings”
- At the top of the settings menu you will have the option to “Add Play-Fi Device
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.