- Add a compatible PW device to your network using our setup guide.
- You will need to create an account with the service you are planning to use. Check the streaming companies website for more details.
- Open the Play-Fi app and connect to your PW system.
- On the homepage there is an option titled “+ More Music”. Clicking this will allow you to select the music services you intend to use.
- Once you have added your services to the home page you may select them. You will be brought through a set-up process to sign in to the service via the Play-Fi app. Use your login and password for the selected streaming service.
- Once you have logged in to your streaming service you will be able to select a PW device to play your music.
Modified on: Wed, 17 Oct, 2018 at 4:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.